Palazzo at Laguna Key Beautiful beach and Lagoon views from freshly renovated beach house
Size –4 Bedrooms • 4 Bathrooms 4 Baths • Sleeps 1-11
Palazzo at Laguna Key is a waterfront luxury renovated home in the gated community of Laguna Key at the end of West Beach in Gulf Shores, Alabama. Laguna Key is the only gated beachfront community in Gulf Shores. The community has private beach access, private lagoon access with two piers, a pool, a tennis court, and is bordered by the Bon Secour Wildlife Refuge. Beautiful views of the beach, ocean, and lagoon from multiple balconies, decks, and windows. Two minute walk to the beach and 1 minute walk to the pool on a private road. Perfect for 2-3 families or up to 11 guests. Follow us on social media by searching Seashell Vacation Rentals.
Laguna Key is a gated beach front and lagoon front community at the very end of West Beach Boulevard in Gulf Shores. The beach is to the south, the lagoon is to the north, and the Bon Secour Wildlife Refuge is to the west. It is situated in a quiet part of the beach, but is only a quick drive away from all the restaurants, festivals, and activities of Gulf Shores - it is just under 6 miles down the beach from The Hangout. The amenities of Laguna Key make it a perfect destination for family and friend vacations - beach boardwalk with gazebo, pool with bathrooms, tennis courts, pier onto the lagoon with gazebo, and quiet private interior streets behind the gated entrance.
Arrive at Palazzo and enter the home via the front door and enter our interior landing. Once inside will arrive into the main living area and kitchen. Professionally designed and decorated, this house is intended to help our guests relax and unwind in a luxurious and comfortable setting. This has has tons of light with huge windows and plenty of room for your group to spread out. The living area extends onto the covered patio with sweeping views of Little Lagoon.
The main floor has a queen bedroom with ensuite bath, perfect for those in your group who have trouble with stairs. On the second level there is a huge master bedroom suite with a king bed, sitting area, and private balcony overlooking Little Lagoon. The sofa in this room is a sleeper sofa. On this floor there is another king bedroom with an ensuite bathroom and private balcony with views facing the Gulf.
The third floor loft is a great space especially for kids. It has its own bathroom and a trundle bed (double over twin). This room sleeps three.
While the house is amazing, the outdoor living space is where you want to be! Spacious covered balconies and patios, and extended uncovered decks for enjoying the afternoon while overlooking Little Lagoon. The community Lagoon Walk peir is right next to the house, and it's great to enjoy the walk through the wetlands and out to the gazebo overlooking Little Lagoon. For those who like to fish, there are stairs down to the ground from the Gazebo and guests can fish Little Lagoon from the shore.
Laguna Key is a beach community for families and there are many full time residents who live in the community. The homeowners association has guidelines for renters that will be provided upon booking. Violations of the rules resulting in fines by the HOA will be charged to the guests. Particular areas of importance are as follows:
1. Parking. No street parking is allowed and cars not parked in our driveway will be towed. Garage is not included as part of the rental. A maximum of four cars may be parked in our driveway. This rental has maximum parking for 4 vehicles. No boats, trailers, or RVs are allowed in Laguna Key.
2. Beach access. The only access to the beach is via the community beach boardwalk in the center of the community across from the pool. Do not cross any dunes or across any private property to access the beach. All of the beachfront lots are private property, including the ones that do not have houses built currently.
3. Amenities access. Only individuals staying in your rental may use the Laguna Key amenities such as the pool, lagoon piers, and beach access.
4. Age. Renters must be at least 25 years old, and there must be at least one 25 or older individual present at this rental during your entire stay. If this is in question during your stay it will be checked by security and any parties in violation of this rule will have to leave immediately with no refund.
5. Noise. No loud noise, outdoor parties, or loud music after 10 pm.
Must be 25 to rent. No smoking. No pets. Cancellation policy is full refund, minus card processing fees, up to 30 days prior to arrival. 50% refund up to 14 days prior to arrival. No refunds if 14 days prior to arrival. If all Alabama beaches close during the dates of a reservation due to COVID-19 concerns, then full refund minus card processing fees will be available to guests for cancellation after the 14 day window closes.
About the OwnerThe owner brought this house back to life after extensive damage by Hurricane Sally. It's a wonderful spot for your next vacation.
Gulf Shores, Alabama
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
1/1 - 12/31
|$263 - $1,250||$1,836 to $7,854||$10,708 to $32,196||
9/10 - 2/28
|$250 - $1,250||$1,801 to $6,443||
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. Fifty percent (50.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 14 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 14 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.